You are here
We would like to acknowledge and thank all our partners and supporters in providing funding to the New Zealand Nutrition Foundation:
- Blue Sky Community Trust has provided a grant to help cover operating expenses.
- Devonport- Takapuna Local Board provided us with our office space at Fort Barracks, Narrow Neck
- Foundation North has supported the Foundation via a grant to help cover operating expenses
- Four Winds Foundation has granted the Foundation funds to help with cost of redeveloping the Nutrition Foundation website and management and facilitation of our Healthy Ageing programme.
- Office for Seniors, Ministry of Social Development has granted funds to NZNF to extend the reach of JUST COOK 4 Healthy Ageing beyond the Auckland region and build capacity to ensure the stability and long term success of the programme.
- SKYCITY Auckland Community Trust has supported NZNF with continuation of the JUST COOK Tika Tunu programme (6-week Food and financial literacy programme) within vulnerable communities.
- The Ted and Mollie Carr Endowment Trust & Estate of Ernest Hyam Davis granted NZNF funds to run JUST COOK 4 Healthy Ageing programmes in Auckland.
- Louisa & Patrick Emmett Murphy Foundation granted NZNF funds to run the Just Cook 4 Healthy Ageing programmes in Auckland.
- North Shore Hospital Staff Association Incorporated Society donated funds toward running the Just Cook 4 Healthy Ageing programme in the North Shore area.
- Auckland Council - 2018/19 Love Food Hate Waste Fund supported JUST COOK Healthy Ageing.