You are here
We would like to acknowledge and thank all our partners and supporters in providing funding to the New Zealand Nutrition Foundation:
- Auckland Council - 2018/19 Love Food Hate Waste Fund supported JUST COOK Healthy Ageing.
- Bay Trust – JUST COOK Healthy Ageing Rotorua
- Blue Sky Community Trust has granted funds to help cover operating expenses.
- Community Organisation Grants Scheme (COGS)
- Nelson – JUST COOK Healthy Ageing
- Mātaatua – JUST COOK Healthy Ageing
- Rodney – JUST COOK Healthy Ageing
- Rotorua – JUST COOK Healthy Ageing
- Dairy Goat Co-operative - JUST COOK Tika Tunu programme in Northland region.
- Devonport- Takapuna Local Board provided us with our office space at Fort Barracks, Narrow Neck
- Foundation North has supported NZNF via a grant to help cover operating expenses
- Lion Foundation has granted funds for the upgrade of our computer system
- Office for Seniors, Ministry of Social Development has granted funds to NZNF to extend the reach of JUST COOK Healthy Ageing beyond the Auckland region and build capacity to ensure the stability and long term success of the programme.
- Rotorua Energy Charitable Trust – JUST COOK Healthy Ageing for Rotorua
- The Ted and Mollie Carr Endowment Trust & Estate of Ernest Hyam Davis granted NZNF funds to run JUST COOK Healthy Ageing programmes in Auckland.