One of our strengths lies in our members’ commitment and their support of the Foundation’s mission and goals. The New Zealand Nutrition Foundation offers different membership options based on your work circumstances.
The Foundation’s Individual membership is open to anyone with an interest in nutrition and who wishes to support our mission - to encourage informed, healthy and enjoyable food choices for New Zealanders. As an Individual Member you will receive our publications –
- Fortnightly Update - a fortnightly summary of nutrition news and research in the media,
- NZNF Quarterly Newsletter - Nutrition News - outlines activities of the New Zealand Nutrition Foundation, discusses current nutrition issues and carries articles from members of the wider nutrition community.
- Healthy Ageing Bulletin – a quarterly update on issues of importance to optimal nutrition and physical activity of older people.
Membership also provides:
- You become part of our member network with direct access to NZNF staff for information and advice on nutrition matters.
- We offer a Members Update Breakfast each quarter for Members to attend free of charge.
- We offer discounts of 15-20% on our events to our Individual members.
- Members have an important role in determining the direction of our activities, with voting rights at our AGM and the opportunity to be nominated to our Council.